
She also included a gift for Yoshi! This adorable Chinese food take-out box squeaky toy. And in the background is Raven's gift under the tree already!

Let me tell you, Yoshi was VERY patient with me trying to get a picture of him with his gift!! If he loves anything more than squeaky toys it's posing for pictures!!! But this one was tough for him!! He humored me and let me take a decent picture. Then...
"Let's see if I can get the whole thing in my mouth!"
"Don't EVEN think about taking this away from me!"
Thank you Secret Pal!! I can't wait till Xmas to open Raven's gift!!As a side note for all you dog lovers, you may notice from time to time Yoshi is wearing an electronic collar. Let me assure you, we never use this collar with the shock feature. When we first got it we did test it out it isn't so much of a shock as a vibration, so it isn't too bad, but we still don't use that feature. The feature we do use and does some in helpful is the "beep" part. You press a button on the remote and a very high pitched beep comes from the collar, not loud or anything. This usually will get him to at least pay attention. He is still young and still has his moments where it's hard to get his attention to make him stop doing something any other way, like chasing the cats (who will beat the you know what out of him if ever gets close enough to them!), chasing birds or squirrels, trying to make a run for it thru the front door, eating the sofa, tree, and anything else he can put in his mouth. So sometimes it's necessary to just catch his attention when he doesn't listen to "leave it", "no", "come", all things he does listen to if he is not focused on catching a kittie at the time! lol Anyway, I just happened to notice that some of the pictures have him with the collar on so I figured I'd let everyone know we only beep him. lol And usually I don't even put it on him, I just leave it by the stairs and if he chases the cats, I can just use the remote to make the collar beep and he'll back off. Good boy, sometimes! lol
1 comment:
I LOVE the take out box... Wish I knew where she got it....
And the collar... It is okay..
Shiba's are really hard to train..
Thank goodness we have Akio where he actually listens very well..
But it took awhile..
Love the pictures...
Can't wait to see Christmas pictures...
Post a Comment