Just spoke to our coordinator and we are still # 10 on baby girl list (7 families on hold) and #7 on toddler girl list (4 families on hold), so just documenting that here since I thought we were a spot lower on each, but still that puts us at unofficially #3 on both lists!!! She just wanted to confirm our age range/preference, which is the entire range we are approved for by USCIS of 0-36 months.
And on a side note, I was very calm when the phone rang and I saw it was a 303 area code (our agency #). Although now, after the fact, I'm kind of freaking out!!! LOL
1 comment:
Awesome! You are so close to your daughter! If you love accessorizing as much as I do, then you're going to have a blast with her!!! :) It's so fun dressing Sosie!!!
Hugs,
Kari :)
Post a Comment